Pastor Ehrlichmann is a member of HEARD, and a supporter of the #JusticeForFelix project. Below is a letter he wrote for use in his Ministry, regarding Felix and the plight of all Deaf prisoners. It’s a heartfelt and profound read, and we are grateful to the Pastor for sharing it with us – and for all the work he does for the inmates.
If the text of this document is too small for you to read, you can zoom it in by clicking the magnifying glass icons on the bottom of the embed. You can also view it in full size, by clicking the link directly beneath it.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- February at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Today’s the Day! Happy Birthday DeafInPrison.com! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- My Pick of the Year’s Best Posts (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- January at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Brief Tutorial on Accomodations by 4 Ears, 4 Eyes (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- San Francisco Animator Explains Drug War (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- LipreadingMom’s Hearing loss bullying Campaign (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Remember We Are Picture People (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Two Quick Stories (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- McCaskill Reinstated (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Felix Garcia Case, Supporter Contributions | Tagged: #JusticeForFelix, BitcoDavid, Deaf in Prison, DeafInPrison.com, Felix Garcia, Felix Garcia Case, Free Felix Garcia FaceBook Page, H.E.A.R.D., MARCH! BIRTHDAY MONTH!, Pastor Mark Erlichmann | 33 Comments »