Have a half an hour to kill, and wanna have some great fun? You’ll love this ASL version of the Wizard of Oz, performed by Eyes Alive! they are an elementary school performing arts group at the Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind. The kids are just great, and it’s good practice receiving Sign. Enjoy.
In order to help me improve my skills at receiving (reading) other people’s Sign, I watch a lot of ASL videos on YouTube. I stumbled upon this, and loved it so much, I decided to post it. These kids are amazingly talented, for Grade school, and the Sign is exceedingly watchable. The video has an interpreted audio track, and subtitles. So everybody can enjoy it.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- DeafInPrison.com Launches ASL Learners FaceBook Group (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- This Video Will Rock Your World (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- The Shoe on Another Foot, and a Hat-tip to Dave Chappelle (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- According to the ASL Meetup group… (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- I Review the “Little Books” ASL Discs (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Cued Speech – Gregg Shorthand Marries ASL (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- August at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Pam Bondi has her “Cat in the Rain” Moment (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- July 2013 at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- DeafInPrison.com Celebrates 50,000 Views!!! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Embeded Files, Video | Tagged: #JusticeForFelix, #Keep ASL In Schools, #StopHearingLossBullying, American Sign Language, BitcoDavid, Deaf Culture, Deaf in Prison, DeafInPrison.com, Wizard of Oz, YouTube | 4 Comments »