By Pat Bliss
As many of you know, I have been publishing a series on arrest and subsequent trial of Felix Garcia on DeafInPrison.com. It has been available in standard HTML format on my pages, Bliss-1 and Bliss-2 – with future pages yet to be posted. However, our editor, BitcoDavid has recently devised a way that PDF media can be viewed on the site without having to click through. He is making many upgrades to this site, and among them will be the phasing out of these back pages. We have decided that this story belongs on the main scroll, and with his help, I’ve been able to post this first 15 page section of the series.
Pat Bliss is a retired paralegal in criminal law. She continues to do legal work for indigent prisoner cases showing innocence. She is a Certified Community Chaplain, Certified as a volunteer for CISM (Crises Intervention Stress Management) and involved in community events.
- A Brief Update on Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Letter From Felix Garcia to HEARD (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Finally! Felix #6 is Up! (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Deaf Awareness Week – Day 6, Felix Interview Section 7 (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Deaf Awareness Week – Day 5 **Happy Birthday, Felix!** (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- After a Break; Felix Part Five (deafinprison.wordpress.com)