Well, I’m back. For the past 2 weeks or so, I’ve been in Dante’s 9th circle of network upgrades. We now have a full terabyte – 4 processor hive for editing videos, and a domain controller running our 10 pcs in Active directory. I finally have my own registered domain name – BitcoDavid.com.
So we’ll be able to produce higher quality videos at a much faster rate, provide scripted hosting for files and applets that can’t be hosted on WordPress, run chats and online events and provide direct Internet access to large private files.
Anyway, I’m very sorry for the long hiatus in posting. A lot has been going on in the worlds of both the Deaf and the incarcerated, and now that all the hardware is back up to snuff, we’ll be renewing our commitment to regular posting and to providing our readers with up to the minute and original content.
More posts to come. It’s good to be back.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Happy Thanksgiving and Thank You for Reading Us (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Florida Struggles To Craft Juvenile Sentencing Policy (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Children in Confinement – No Place for Children! Petition – Please Sign! (childreninshadow.wordpress.com)
- Evil Children? Solitary Confinement = No Place for Children! Petition (childreninprison.wordpress.com)
- ASL Kids do Wizard of Oz (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- When Death Comes as a Kindness (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- September at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- August at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Haven’t Had a Digest Post in a While, Now (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- And in the “Who is Rescuing Whom” Department… (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
Filed under: Administrative Information, Embeded Files, Video | Tagged: #JusticeForFelix, #Keep ASL In Schools, #StopHearingLossBullying, BitcoDavid, Deaf in Prison, DeafInPrison.com, Interpreter, Jimmy Kimmel, Thamsanqa Jantjie, WordPress | 10 Comments »