death row inmates. We got this story from an excellent piece in the Gray Lady. If you read it, pay particular attention to the comments section. We tend to forget that in , most people view inmates with a mix of fear and hatred. I was really disturbed by the lack of empathy, sympathy or even basic compassion towards the condemned, in many of those comments.– the state that’s turning execution into a pastime - publishes the last words of
Anyway, here’s the link to Texas’ page:
They publish the race of each offender on the main page, and if you click the individual links, they cite the gender as well as the race and gender of the victim. It provides a fascinating insight into the Texas judicial system. This site is well worth bookmarking and studying thoroughly.
BitcoDavid is a blogger and a blog site consultant. In former lives, he was an audio engineer, a videographer, a teacher – even a cab driver. He is an avid health and fitness enthusiast and a Pro/Am boxer. He has spent years working with diet and exercise to combat obesity and obesity related illness.
- Stop Hearing Loss Bullying Video Now Online (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- A Must See Video Says it All (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Death in Custody: a PDF From the DOJ (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- 26 Minutes in the SHU (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Over 400 Signatures for Felix (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Excellent Interview Video on Solitary from WGBH (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Felony Disenfranchisement (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- *OUCH* My Poor Coach (bitcodavidsboxingblog.com)
- May 2013 at DeafInPrison.com (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
- Broken Sign: Important Announcement from BitcoDavid (deafinprison.wordpress.com)
Filed under: ReBlogs | Tagged: #JusticeForFelix, #Keep ASL In Schools, #StopHearingLossBullying, BitcoDavid, Deaf in Prison, DeafInPrison.com, Death Penalty, Inmate Letters, Justice system, Texas | 9 Comments »